Call for Papers Call for Participation Program Schedule
Third International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing (AISC-2015) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field
Authors are solicited to contribute to this conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of Interest
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by December 08, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from AISC 2015, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals..
- International Journal on Soft Computing ( IJSC )
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications (IJAIA)
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) - ERA Indexed
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) - ERA Indexed
Submission Deadline : December 08, 2014
Authors Notification : January 20, 2015
Camera-Ready Paper Due : February 10, 2015